Thursday, June 23, 2011

P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

We made it to Sydney!!! We got in early evening last night and the first stop was the Opera House! We ate dinner and sipped on wine at the Opera Bar right outside of the Opera House and across from the Darling Harour Bridge! The view was breath taking!! It's even better then what I expected, especially going at night to see everything lit up! Today we are going to go to Bondi Beach a famous beach known really well for it's surfing (we were going to do surfing lessons but with the flight delay there is just no time) At Bondi we are going to walk to Bronte Beach which is suppossed to be a goregous walk, so I'll take many pictures! (I won't be able to post anymore pics though until I get home because I can only use the hotels computers :( ) But then after our walk we are heading back over to the Opera House to see it during the day and then it's off to our bridge climb! We are going to do it at Twilight so we can see it in the day and night so it's going to be amazing!! I don't kow if I will be able to post again because we have to pay for internet but know that I'm in Sydney and having a blast and I will be home on Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment